Monday, January 4, 2010

Assalamualaikum...
Great greeting to all my dear beloved fellow,

As today I have a very interesting news that remind me of the world. I think deep into my heart and mind.
The real reason I write this note is to redeem myself and to give some advise that might help us to think twice
for what have we done in our previous time. For as I, I had did some good and bad things. I am afraid for the bad
things that I had committed. I always try to make myself even better as I am muslimah. But, every time I try,
there is another test that I have to control. The devil is always make their ways to take the good deed from
Muslim. I prayed to Allah for protecting me and others Muslim so that we can control our self from being played by
the devil. Athirah...you know what is right and wrong. Try your best to beat the wrong things that you have made.
Allah Maha Pengampun Lagi Maha Pemberi Petunjuk. Always...and always remember Allah see, hear and know what you
are thinking deep inside your heart even when you just making out the shadow in your mind. It is state in your book
and will be punish for what have you think. You get what you have done. That is the truth when the judgement day
arrive. For all my dear friends... I am just as low bread as others. Forgive me if I have hurt your feelings, or I
said something bad about you. I really am sorry... Let's start this 1431H with a fresh start. Pray Taubat and
Hajat to make it even stronger. Wallahua'lam...

Things that you neeed to focus and try to make it works :
1. Get up early for Subuh and awake until 10 a.m and above. If you are in period, stay awake from 6.30 a.m.
2. Don't be a busy body for others story.
3. Don't making shadow in your mind.
4. Accept people as they are and try to make a good conversation.



-The End-

No comments: